can't get pack dowloaded

Home Forums General Discussion can't get pack dowloaded

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Sethsniper30 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Dragonking19
    Participant

so for the past 3 hours i have been trying to download the pack but everytime it tell me “Invalid credentials recieved for user: my email : com.mojang.authlib.exceptions.InvalidCredentialsException: Invalid credentials. Invalid username or password.”

i try making account for FTB but that didn’t work i try my minecraf login and that didn’t work so what do i do i know im use the right usename and password at less i think i know the usename is right but i try everypassword i know can someone pleas help me

• This topic was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by  Dragonking19.

Cataclysm
    Participant

Need a legal version of the game….

Danny
    Keymaster

That definitely looks like a problem with your minecraft credentials. Try to log in at minecraft.net. If you aren’t able to do that, it will give you the option to reset your password. You’ll need access to whatever email address you used when you first bought minecraft.

Sethsniper30
    Participant

I have had this happen to me before. Not much you can do other than wait for about 24 hours and try again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.