Hello all!

Home Forums Introductions Hello all!

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Danny 3 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

ArcusM
    Participant

Greetings from your friendly (if a little derpy) neighborhood wizard! Been playing Minecraft for several years now. It’s definitely one of my favorite games. I don’t know yet if I’ll be one of the initial group that gets to play on the server but I look forward to playing with you all eventually. I’m always eager to help and collaborate on things. If you see me online, don’t hesitate to say hello.

Derpy Wizard

Daniel S
    Participant

Hey me too 🙂 Hope this server is set up soon!

Amuzet
    Participant

I can’t wait either. glad its this weekend and not during the week that the server stars. I hope im one of the beginning set uppers. Also chisel and bits i cant wait to just mass produce furniture for yall!

lei_mu_xin
    Participant

Server hype 😀😀

h3nryum
    Participant

sounds like this will be a fun time.
    nice to meet you ArcusM

ArcusM
    Participant

Thanks h3nryum, nice to meet you too. I agree, I think this will be a fun time.

Danny
    Keymaster

Nice to meet you again ArcusM (since we’ve kind of met already on YouTube). Looking forward to meeting you again, again on the server! I expect to finally get through the applications tonight and send out requests to the builders tomorrow to join me this Sunday.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.