Hello Server Peeps!

Home Forums Introductions Hello Server Peeps!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Danny 3 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Sethsniper30
    Participant

Hello! I’m Seth, and I am looking forward to joining you all on this server! I mostly focus on tech and magic, but I have dabbled around with lots of other mods. My top mods in the Sirenuse pack are Ender IO and Blood Magic, and I use them a lot. I will also probably be recording on the server on some days, so you can check out what i’m doing on my channel! I enjoy helping others a lot, and I am honestly really hyped for this server!

ArcusM
    Participant

Very cool! Welcome. I’ve also considered recording as well. Never done it before but it’s been something I’ve wanted to do for a while. I was looking at OBS for screen recording. Any other suggestions?

Sethsniper30
    Participant

Thats actually what I am using for now, just to get the feel for it. I like it, it is quite easy to use and it has nice quality.

cfrfido
    Participant

Hi,
    My name Fido and i like to join in this server, here to help to create a amazing server. I’m a programmer and web developer from Barcelona.

I have much experience creating servers with mods and plugins.

Cya.

Danny
    Keymaster

@sethsniper30 – Nice to meet you Seth! Looking forward to meeting you on the server and checking out your videos.

@arcusm – I use Bandicam for my recording. It’s a bit more expensive than some, but I like the fact that it can split the game audio and voice audio in separate files. Fraps is decent too. I’ve used that in the past.

@cfrfido – Welcome Fido! Thanks for your offers for help. It’ll be great to have your guidance and experience on the server. Look forward to meeting you in game.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.