Hello world :)

Home Forums Introductions Hello world :)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  DrAkademik 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Jose Luis
    Participant

Hey, Im condecero, Im happy to join the server, (i speak spanish then … sometimes my english sucks) / i come from the south of the world and im more tech than magic (realy? im not magic hahaha)
    well, im systems engineer and i play minecraft from the beginning of time 🙂

on the other hand, I’m a fan of the first mods, as IC2, BuildCraft, EE2 (now Project E) and new, such as applied energetics or ender io or rf tools

enderxmc
    Participant

buenos dias. Hablo a poco Español.

ArcusM
    Participant

Hello and welcome! I took two years of Spanish and sadly I barely remember any of it LOL

Jose Luis
    Participant

hahaha i think we can take the challenge, then, maybe the server can use a plugin for chat channels then you can talk to me in spanish for practicins.
    you are allowed to correct me, and laugh about my English

Jose Luis
    Participant

Btw, if you want to see how good is my expertise
    you can see it in this video

hahaha Things happens

Danny
    Keymaster

Hello condecero. Don’t worry. I won’t laugh at your English. But, if I try to speak Spanish, then we’ll have something to laugh about. I took a few years Spanish too, but your English is much better than my Spanish. I’m looking forward to meeting you on the server and not laughing at you. 😉

DrAkademik
    Participant

Ya, most Canadians/Americans can barely speak english anyways so don’t worry about it haha

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.