Help I Can't Get On!

Home Forums Server Discussion Help I Can't Get On!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  DarkFlash 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ArcusM
    Participant

I got kicked out of the game yesterday. When I went to log in, Curse told me there were some updates for the pack. I installed the recommended updates but now it says I don’t match the server so I can’t log in.

ArcusM
    Participant

This is a screen shot of the version I’m on 3.6.1-1.10.2. It says it’s the release version. Version

SometimesDarknes
    Participant

The server has not been updated to 3.6.1, roll back to 3.6.0. Always check the forum side panel for server versions before updating.

ArcusM
    Participant

Oh duh! I didn’t even notice it had a version number on the website. Thank you very much!

Brennan
    Participant

hmm i keep getting timed out what minecraft version is the danny&sons2 running because i cant seem to log into it even tho i was recently whitelisted. I was able to join the other server with the curse launcher Sirenuse pack though

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  Brennan.

DarkFlash
    Participant

i just had that problem and apparently the unreal tech is now at 1.1 ver instead of 1.0. Update your profile on curse, and you shoulkd be fine

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.