o/

Home Forums Introductions o/

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  DarkFlash 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Bob
    Participant

So I have never actually played on a public server before. I have created several local servers for my sons and their friends but they have all moved on to Mineplex and Hypixel leaving me to a solitary world. Previously I have been worried about joining a server for the fact that it could close down any time and everything I did would be gone, but I am now realizing that most of my own single player worlds don’t last forever either so I should reach out and enjoy creating with others.

I do enjoy playing the Real Tech pack Danny created so I will keep that as my long term single player world, but I am looking forward to meeting new people and trying out the 1.11 pack on the server. Lastly I just wanted to say thanks to Danny for creating these packs and videos, your friendly demeanor on youtube is what brought me here to sign up for your server.

DarkFlash
    Participant

Hi bob,
    I look forward to meeting you on the server and i had come to play modpacks because of a similar situation so you aren’t the only one.
    Dark

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.