The guy who does the stuff

Home Forums Introductions The guy who does the stuff

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Slacob 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Ellpeck
    Participant

Yes, that pretty much sums me up.
    I’m a guy who does some stuff.

Mainly, I made the Actually Additions mod for the game this whole thing revolves around.
    Also, I started working on an Indie Game a couple of months ago which I document on my Youtube channel.

If you want to know any more about me, just look at my little website here. 😀

I hope to be able to get to know a lot of you folks over the next couple of weeks and months 🙂

ArcusM
    Participant

Very cool! I really like your mod. I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Sethsniper30
    Participant

Sweet! I look forward to playing with you and your mod! See you soon!

Daniel S
    Participant

Dude! Your mod is awesome! Hope your channel grows and more people get to know your mod well.

Danny
    Keymaster

Welcome Ellpeck! I’m so excited that you’re joining us. Of course, you already know that I love your mod. Definitely looking forward to playing it on the server and seeing what magic you’ll make with your mod.

r33s3s
    Participant

Ell, you’ve done a heck of a job w/ AA, it’s really one if the best mods for Mc ever. Can’t wait to mess around w/ it with ya!

Slacob
    Participant

Love your mod man, keep up the amazing work!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.