TIMED OUT?

Home Forums Server Discussion TIMED OUT?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Steven 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

DarkFlash
    Participant

I keep timing out if i try to log in… I have everything updated so if someone could explain what is wrong?

Steven
    Participant

I’m having the exact same issue as Dark. I uninstalled the previous version I had downloaded and then reinstalled the latest version from the link on the site and it just keeps saying “Timed out” as if my internet is poop. Which it is >.> o.O

DarkFlash
    Participant

i think there is something wrong with the modpack as (i have another post on this but;) since i installed the new version, THAT keeps happening and my minecraft is crashing when i try to search something in the creative search tab.

Steven
    Participant

I’m not sure if it’s the pack as much as maybe the forge loader, but it’s obviously working for some folks because it says there are 3 people online. So it may just be affecting certain users.

Danny
    Keymaster

This problem is fixed. Just needed a server reboot.

FYI: This pack is quite unstable. We’re using many alpha and beta mods and there are bugs and inefficiencies galore. So, proceed with caution, and be aware that things could break at any time.
    The 1.10.2 server with the Sirenuse pack is much more stable. Minecraft 1.10.2 has some inefficiencies of it’s own, but there aren’t any glaring game breaking bugs in that pack.

DarkFlash
    Participant

I can get on the Sirenuse server perfectly. And at the current time, i am still getting timed out on the 1.11 ver

Steven
    Participant

If only Microsoft would allow Mojang to start releasing the C++ code for modding and we can be done with this atrocity known as java. 😛

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.