Whitelist issue

Home Forums Server Discussion Whitelist issue

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Davidp5918 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

SometimesDarknes
    Participant

Been trying to join for the last 35 mins or so for the spawn build project, but there must have been a derp in the system and I’m not white listed.
    MC : SometimesDarknes

@danny

legoboy3322
    Participant

On the application form did you mark off that you wanted to help with the spawn build?

SometimesDarknes
    Participant

Yes, I’ve been invited as a builder. ( Better tag Danny properly, @admin )

Sethsniper30
    Participant

Yep,there was a Deep with the whitelisting, it’s all better now.

SometimesDarknes
    Participant

Yeah, still not fixed. @admin

Sethsniper30
    Participant

Did you use the 3.4.0 version of the pack?

cfrfido
    Participant

Hi, i dont whitelisted :(.
    The server is in 3.4.0 SethSniper30.

SometimesDarknes
    Participant

Yep, using 3.4.0 @sethsniper30

Unless you were invited as a Builder by Danny, you won’t be whitelisted until the spawn area is finished, as far as I understand @cfrfido

Danny
    Keymaster

@sometimesdarknes – You’re now whitelisted. Somehow I missed the Builder flag on your profile.

@cfrfido – You’re also whitelisted now. You didn’t check the Builder role, only Admin, so you didn’t come up in my list.

Most of the essential spawn features are complete, but we could still use a garden, perhaps on the main road. A public mine entrance could be nice too. Amuzet is on right now building shops in the trees. I won’t have much time to play today, but should be on for a little while this evening.

SometimesDarknes
    Participant

@admin – Sorry to keep bothering you, every time I log in I get kicked with different messages “ERROR: A fatal exception has occurred” or “Connection lost”, if try to log in again it crashes the game with no bug report. The pack is up to date (3.4.0) using Forge 12.18.2.2099 – Figured it out, I’m in. Am I meant to be in creative mode? I only have access to the very limited amount of things in creative drawers, no axes, no flight etc

SometimesDarknes
    Participant

Also, I’ve notice people are building homes for themselves, adding smelteries and tinkers tools for themselves… is this allowed? From my understanding this was a spawn only build, not a build yourself a house and stock it with stuff in creative build.

Danny
    Keymaster

The Tinkers house was meant for the community, and it was built in survival.
    Sorry about the limited resources. We were handing out tools, armor and wings, but no one was there when you got there. Looks like you were able to make do though. 😉 Your mining area looks awesome!

Davidp5918
    Participant

How will i know when i am whitlisted on the server

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.