Whitelist request

Home Forums Server Discussion Whitelist request

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Loiru 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jangles
    Participant

Hi Danny,

I’ve never played with you before on one of your servers and I’ve recently been bit by the Minecraft bug again. I’ve been playing on and off since 2011 and I’d love to join you and experience the mod pack once things go live if you’re still accepting applicants. I’ve hosted a few servers a built a mod pack or two myself (back in the 1.7.10 and earlier days) and I know how much work that can be. So I think its great that you’re inviting your viewers.

Edit:
    I forgot to include that for some reason I have a weird obsession in minecraft with travel and travel infrastructure. I’ve always wanted to play on a server with a cars like mod so I could connect cities and homes via roads. What can I say? I guess I’m just weird.

• This topic was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by  Jangles.

Wiliam
    Participant

Hey Danny, my name is William, aka Thunderbyte.

I’m a friend of tryan3d, who introduced me to this server and told me I need to be whitelisted in order to join. If you could whitelist me, I’d be appreciative. Thanks for your consideration.

Loiru
    Participant

Dear Danny.
    I’ve had an account on this website for ages now, and just recently have I gotten around to applying for the whitelist. I was introduced to this by a friend, he plays a lot and I want to join him, I’d appreciate it.
    Sincerely,
    -Loiru

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.