Whitelisting

Home Forums Server Discussion Whitelisting

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Gary 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Jack
    Participant

I have a question about the white listing. When do you check the wait list and then add the people for the various servers. I am wondering this because i am currently waiting for white-listing. If you can answer that would be great.

Danny
    Keymaster

Unfortunately, I don’t really have a schedule for white listing. It all depends on how well the servers are behaving, how many people are on the waiting list, and when I have time in my schedule.
    Right now, the servers are pushing their limits, so white listing is on hold until I can make some configuration adjustments and/or get another server started and/or reset one of the existing servers.

Gary
    Participant

I’m on the white listing right now and wondering if you have checked my application for white list on integrated

Danny
    Keymaster

@Gary, I have seen your application and will be whitelisting people once the new server is up in a couple weeks. Look forward to meeting you on the server then.

Gary
    Participant

Thank you so much for looking at my application me I will be seeing you on the server

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by  Gary.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.